Logo for: President's Alliance Higher Education & Immigration

Current U.S. immigration law provides several pathways for immigrants to live and work in the United States on a temporary or permanent basis. Some temporary, nonimmigrant employment-based visas, such as the H-1B, can provide a pathway to permanent residence. This page includes resources on employment-based visa options for undocumented and DACA-mented individuals with college or advanced degrees.


Stories & Narratives

  • Path2Papers Success Stories. Narratives of DACA recipients who successfully obtained employment-based visas, which later allowed them to gain lawful permanent residence.

< Return to the Legal Resource Hub