The Educational Resource Binder is filled with crucial, up-to-date information educators, students, and allies can use to increase college access for undocumented students in California. The binder ensures individuals have the resources they need to support undocumented students who are pursuing higher education.
- Educator Picks
- Undocumented Student Profiles
- In-State Tuition & Residency
- California Dream Act
- Applying for Scholarships
- Institutional Practices
- FERPA & Student Safety
- Career & Income Opportunities
- Immigrants Rising Services
Individuals must subscribe to access the binder.